Past is Prologue

PARTAGER:


Bob Dylan - Don't Think Twice, it’s Alright (mp3) 

I can't hear you anymore / I'm a-thinkin' and a-wond'rin' all the way down the road / I once loved aw woman, a child I'm told / I gave her my heart but she wanted my soul / Don't think twice, it’s all right


Sometimes and just like nothing we refuse to be in front truth or because we refuse to appear in the other’s eyes like what we really are, we’ll go very deep in our problem-solving of the situations and thus, we tend to accuse the rest of the world except ourselves and the result… we are allowed to say the entire things, nothing and anything about people while avoiding looking to ourselves in the mirror.

For some people, it’s a whole life to elaborate a lie and believes it while days are passing; they’ll make this a topic, a rate in a daily rhythm.

While the do it and for all this time, I tried to justify all my amazing dispersion. I give them the form of freedom never reached, and it’s just here being your existence intervenes in my life, and known after all this time, I have the impression that I was born to know you and feel a physical intermission drawing the daily activities of my body compared to my feelings, isn't this my greater freedom?

This freedom compared to you who goes until explaining my behaviours towards the others, my family, colleagues, friends and the rest of the world which I cross every day or those which I had the pleasure to be familiar with during my travelling. I believe that I stopped up making efforts for the eternal act to bring me closer to the others, trying to run away this loneliness that I cherished so much. I wouldn’t cover up myself with this need that I feel each day and particularly each night, this needs to concentrate my efforts on my most dealing, you know, maintaining my liberty differing to you. You will think that I do too much in this way and you’re right. The things must be treated in another manner, but well, I’m sure you have a big part of responsibility and, on average, a large number of regrets while I give you this value with the way that after I’ll see on your only this value. I get tired of trying to don’t see you or to listen to you, you worsen the things by treating them with your low manner, you think that you know the whole thing, but actually you know anything at all, you think that you are clever while I always made deceive your perspicacity, altogether, you are very far from my truth which you have wrongfully conjectured from the beginning.

But you know, in differing, I understand you perfectly. Note that for me all the words which you wrote are only a bubble of air, pitiable and absurd in their message, but, I wouldn’t say there aren’t beautiful as you want them to be, just soft and unimportant, the truth is elsewhere, where I carry on my thoughts and I inflict myself beliefs. This alchemy of my thoughts of you are like that manner, your correlation with your white page on which you try to adjust your despaired spirit. On this white page, you create a life, you extend your loneliness with your manner as for each time you realise that you are roughly surrounded and which you realised, tardily, of this fact which balances your life between your literally literary hopes and this disappointing reality… wounding?

And it is because of that and these, you are some caught with me, perhaps with my memory which you don’t want to wipe out but just to make fun. This trick that I find frankly remarkable. You’re hiding your sadness (not for me in any case) by replacing it with your laughter, mockeries and these foolish smiles. Because, as you know, it is well, if you laugh, the whole world will laugh with you, you will see even wisdom teeth. But on the other case if you cry will have you the fatal feeling that you are alone in this world, and it’s because of that I told you that I understand you better than you think, and since more than one year, it was so important for me to make sense of your life as I used to do involuntarily.

Finally, bringing to a close, all that I wanted to say, without being too negative nor mystery maker, it would be enough for me to think that if it sometimes happened to me one day to fear my loneliness, it would be enough for me to think of you. Poetry and fantasy are excluded. You can pass my past.


Bob Dylan


Please run past my funeral: Bob Dylan – Don’t Think Twice It’s All Right


COMMENTAIRES

Nom

Donner à Voir,9,Essential Discs,3,Interprétations Sous Influences,21,New & Future Releases,6,Retro OST Theater,2,The Sixth Reich ‘n’ Roll,3,
ltr
item
The Sixth Reich ‘n’ Roll - audioblog lunatique: Past is Prologue
Past is Prologue
Une scission mutuelle. Nous nous trompions tous les deux. Laissez-nous simplement en rester là et ne vous en voulez pas ?
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiQ-DAm4YFm1pzw3wM0pbLJz-zmPvKEbCZlBkJqsiCvP4Zhyphenhyphenj-i4Kl_mtCVTiW9_1vfwQxl1EKTBCYlS7-9Pz0z4UAIV2FwE6-_ueoHQFJKJFy8bsESUXWb-bfZvPnwUg3Rr5C0Uf7a_DY/s320/Bob-Dylan-bd.webp
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiQ-DAm4YFm1pzw3wM0pbLJz-zmPvKEbCZlBkJqsiCvP4Zhyphenhyphenj-i4Kl_mtCVTiW9_1vfwQxl1EKTBCYlS7-9Pz0z4UAIV2FwE6-_ueoHQFJKJFy8bsESUXWb-bfZvPnwUg3Rr5C0Uf7a_DY/s72-c/Bob-Dylan-bd.webp
The Sixth Reich ‘n’ Roll - audioblog lunatique
https://sixth-reich-n-roll.blogspot.com/2007/09/past-is-prologue.html
https://sixth-reich-n-roll.blogspot.com/
https://sixth-reich-n-roll.blogspot.com/
https://sixth-reich-n-roll.blogspot.com/2007/09/past-is-prologue.html
true
4866503857029326393
UTF-8
Tous les Articles Chargés Aucun Article trouvé VOIR TOUT Lire la Suite Répondre Annuler Répondre Effacer Par Accueil PAGES ARTICLES Tout Voir RECOMMANDÉS POUR VOUS RUBRIQUE ARCHIVE CHERCHER TOUS LES ARTICLES Pas trouvé de correspondance avec votre demande Retour Accueil Dmanche Lundi Mardi Mercredi Jeudi Vendredi Samedi Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Janvier Février Mars Avril Mai Juin Juillet Août Septembre Octobre Novembre Décembre Jan Feb Mar Apr Mai Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Juste maintenant Depuis 1 minute $$1$$ minutes ago Depuis 1 heure $$1$$ hours ago Hier $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago Depuis plus de 5 semaines Suiveurs Suivre CE CONTENU PREMIUM EST VERROUILLÉ ÉTAPE 1: Partager. ÉTAPE 2: Cliquez sur le lien que vous avez partagé pour déverrouiller Copier tout le code Sélectionner tout le code Tous les codes ont été copiés dans votre presse-papiers Impossible de copier les codes / textes, veuillez appuyer sur les touches [CTRL] + [C] (ou CMD + C avec Mac) pour les copier.