Chrome, smoke, heat. Me and you

PARTAGER:


Elbow - Crawling With Idiot (mp3)

Come on it's not serious / I just need arms tonight.

White snow I subsist you
Hot in my reversed world 
I don't have faith in you anymore
The passion is a great deal in itself
But not for a beloved without faith 
I get damaged in your dream
This fascinates me in my awareness too
With its great games with time
I think that I can’t be satisfied
The fuss that wipeout my mind
No one is more important than you
I make whatever to have you
To lay down the arms spread in cross
Your white and frail arms as the shackles
They deduct my soul
On your soul that I see it
Making your days that makes my nights
They are the only ones
Who gives me my only picture of the world
You give me new dream to have you
You put me in the right manner
But you can’t resolve my aches
That I don't want to risk with you
I look far for you on the dark lines
You aren’t mine anymore
I‘m not me anymore
Since you became my “me”.



Emptiness in my arms, tonight: Elbow – Crawling With Idiot

COMMENTAIRES

Nom

Donner à Voir,9,Essential Discs,3,Interprétations Sous Influences,21,New & Future Releases,6,Retro OST Theater,2,The Sixth Reich ‘n’ Roll,3,
ltr
item
The Sixth Reich ‘n’ Roll - audioblog lunatique: Chrome, smoke, heat. Me and you
Chrome, smoke, heat. Me and you
Une bonne à l'ancienne, pleine de douleur, de désir et de besoin ... mais il n'y a aucune prétention à ce que ce soit un besoin de véritable amour, juste un besoin d'un moment de connexion avec quelqu'un, n'importe qui. C'est une chanson sur cette solitude légèrement douce que vous ressentez lorsque vous êtes enivré et seul au petit matin.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgnZ9Hm7RyTVfuueJrBwGKKcobRpKRJeVFEXa-W9-BknhZk-xsb_7iNfyesF5GADmp3LdlKIOJjLj0KNeD-Y11cXM0DgOgGokS8pxk_BUMJsLY10MP4tBOdys3NYdNr21Q5dP6D5YLxk4I/s1600/le_chanteur_la_solitude_.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgnZ9Hm7RyTVfuueJrBwGKKcobRpKRJeVFEXa-W9-BknhZk-xsb_7iNfyesF5GADmp3LdlKIOJjLj0KNeD-Y11cXM0DgOgGokS8pxk_BUMJsLY10MP4tBOdys3NYdNr21Q5dP6D5YLxk4I/s72-c/le_chanteur_la_solitude_.jpg
The Sixth Reich ‘n’ Roll - audioblog lunatique
https://sixth-reich-n-roll.blogspot.com/2007/07/chrome-smoke-heat-me-and-you.html
https://sixth-reich-n-roll.blogspot.com/
https://sixth-reich-n-roll.blogspot.com/
https://sixth-reich-n-roll.blogspot.com/2007/07/chrome-smoke-heat-me-and-you.html
true
4866503857029326393
UTF-8
Tous les Articles Chargés Aucun Article trouvé VOIR TOUT Lire la Suite Répondre Annuler Répondre Effacer Par Accueil PAGES ARTICLES Tout Voir RECOMMANDÉS POUR VOUS RUBRIQUE ARCHIVE CHERCHER TOUS LES ARTICLES Pas trouvé de correspondance avec votre demande Retour Accueil Dmanche Lundi Mardi Mercredi Jeudi Vendredi Samedi Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Janvier Février Mars Avril Mai Juin Juillet Août Septembre Octobre Novembre Décembre Jan Feb Mar Apr Mai Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Juste maintenant Depuis 1 minute $$1$$ minutes ago Depuis 1 heure $$1$$ hours ago Hier $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago Depuis plus de 5 semaines Suiveurs Suivre CE CONTENU PREMIUM EST VERROUILLÉ ÉTAPE 1: Partager. ÉTAPE 2: Cliquez sur le lien que vous avez partagé pour déverrouiller Copier tout le code Sélectionner tout le code Tous les codes ont été copiés dans votre presse-papiers Impossible de copier les codes / textes, veuillez appuyer sur les touches [CTRL] + [C] (ou CMD + C avec Mac) pour les copier.